Counting all God's gifts...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Started

4)A husband I hate being apart from.
5)Children who make me smile, even when I want to yell at them.
6)Rain clouds even without rain
7)Soft grass under my barefeet
8)Being blessed to be able to cook food for family
On a side note, I have not always felt this way. I used to resent cooking, but God has provided me with such an amazing opportunity to be home and provide a healthy meal for my household.
9)Waterproof markers, paint, and any other creative coloring device
10)Princesses with dirt under their nails
11)Pink fingernails and toenails
12)Hot bubble baths at night, in silence
13)Music in my head
14)Praise and worship on Sunday mornings
15)Crosses in the entry way - marking The Way
16)Glow in the dark nail polish
17)Even the smallest light shining in the dark
18)Reading childhood stories
19)A nosey 8 year old - :)
20)Encouraging words from people being willing vessels
21)Dying daily
22)Living for eternity
23)Walking to the park
24)pushing little girls on the swing
25)Swinging
26)Clean clothes being put away
27)Ivory piano keys
28)Family pets
29)Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
30)Being taught patience
31)I would rather be in a small with my husband than in a large bed alone
32)Big words with deep meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment