Counting all God's gifts...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Children's Prayers

Alyvia loves to pray. Something I am working on, is encouraging my children to pray. So, we pray in the car, we pray at the house, we pray before meals, and we pray before bed. I love listening to them pray. Caeli, the oldest prays with focus and with reason, Alyvia the youngest just prays whatever comes to her mind. But the innocence of their prayers touches my heart everytime.

51)Tiny hands folded for prayer
52)Becoming like a child in my prayer time
53)Time to spend teaching how to pray
54)Praying the Lord's prayer
55)Understanding the Lord's prayer
56)Little girls with big voices
57)Eager children, eager to help
58)Quiet times of reflection, just listening
59)The sound of rain in the form of thunder
60)Storms that wash away what was not built on the Firm Foundation

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda
    Lovely reflections on children's prayer times. I've taught my kids to pray at those times too, in the car on the way to school, before meals, bed time. And when they've been naughty, to go to their room and pray about it.
    God bless :)

    ReplyDelete